WNBR 2024

I am starting to put together my 2024 WNBR schedule. As of right now most of the rides have not announced their dates yet. So far Toronto on June 8 is the only one I have a firm date for. I hope to do Buffalo on an annual basis depending on when it will be since I have family in Western NY and friends in Central NY that I visit every summer. Houston is usually in early to mid September, so I hope to do that one too. I try to do new ones every year vs. repeats of previous rides, but if Columbus and/ or Montreal are within a week of Buffalo, and Austin is within a week of Houston, I may do them again since I really enjoyed both rides since I would be within a few hours drive of them

This topic was edited
RE:WNBR 2024

I have learned the Vermont, Montpelier ride is scheduled for June 8th, 2024.

This post was edited

I may do that ride next year. It sounds nice, but I am already scheduled for Toronto on June 8. I wish these northern rides would be scheduled later in the summer.In early June, it could be in the 80's or it could be in the 50's. I heard about a place called The Ledges in Vermont. Would be nice to visit, but I am sure the water would be real cold in early June.

This post was edited

Im sure it would be!

This post was edited