A Love Supreme

I have always been a deeply passionate lover of the penis and surrendering to the man who needs that pleasure and freedom of service without expectations and in the spirit of brotherhood and male intimacy beyond any other sense of the words. Shame negative attention and self doubt derailed my growth in this regard and for a time I allowed jealousy bitterness and a sense of loss and impotence to be the first layers of my deeply rich and intense masculinity... hiding in my life the beauty of potential male achievements in character and brotherly and love and happiness in the service and care of cock... I won't let any of that negative impact on the future and the way forward to the next level of service and care and the returning to the knowledge that in principle it is a right and purpose for me to accept any man that is willing and open sharing the desire for it and before me and offer him all the time to do anything for his needs and receive profound oral loving and always more intense and sublime pleasure in his direction and to fulfill his needs and mine openly with no shame in this regard. I have always wanted to have this experience with my fellow nudists and have had the elements that I know are very important pathways to the sacred temple of the truly divine phallus in us all. But I have to get help from brothers and buddies who have a cock to share openly or just a need for milking massage services and other important pleasures in the coming months to build a new platform for a dedicated group of men who share their lives without shame or prejudice.

I know that is fantasy for many and is for me now

This topic was edited
RE:A Love Supreme

That sounds amazing . Love to be in that group

This post was edited