Erections that go to far.

With the chat going on here, just wondered if anyone has a precum flow problem when sporting one forba while

This topic was edited
RE:Erections that go to far.

With the chat going on here, just wondered if anyone has a precum flow problem when sporting one forba while

I never had that problem, but I did have erections that went too far. One time when I was in my early 20's, I was sunbathing at the beach in a skimpy swimsuit in front of two girls who were playing cards. They had actually chosen to sit behind me. I became very excited knowing they were there and I got a big erection. I knew that my swimsuit would cover me okay when I was relaxed but not so good when I got a hard-on. That was one of the reasons why I liked wearing that suit. The problem that day was that when my cock got so hard, the head started to poke out from underneath the side of my swimsuit. That was NOT my intent and when I quickly attempted to reposition my penis so as to keep it inside my swimsuit, I suddenly lost control. My cock made up its mind by having an orgasm. The girls could see me ejaculating my cum. That was very embarrassing!

This post was edited
RE:Erections that go to far.

I never had that problem, but I did have erections that went too far. One time when I was in my early 20's, I was sunbathing at the beach in a skimpy swimsuit in front of two girls who were playing cards. They had actually chosen to sit behind me. I became very excited knowing they were there and I got a big erection. I knew that my swimsuit would cover me okay when I was relaxed but not so good when I got a hard-on. That was one of the reasons why I liked wearing that suit. The problem that day was that when my cock got so hard, the head started to poke out from underneath the side of my swimsuit. That was NOT my intent and when I quickly attempted to reposition my penis so as to keep it inside my swimsuit, I suddenly lost control. My cock made up its mind by having an orgasm. The girls could see me ejaculating my cum. That was very embarrassing! To clarify the previous comment, the girls were 18 or 19 years old.

This post was edited