RE:Night Time Neighbourhood Walks

I often go out late at night. I have local woods, I go out about 1 pm, just in tee shirt (skimpy) shorts (normally my white ones) and a pair of trainers .

It is only a five minute walk to the woods ( I enjoy it if I am seen in just my shorts and tee shirt) but once in the woods I strip totally, leaving ALL my clothes behind a bush ph and walk naked (and bare foot) through the woods for ages. I end my walk by jerking off in the most open part of the surroundings!

This post was edited

I started night walks 30 years ago. The kids were young, and the wife worked nights. 3:00 AM was a perfect time. At first, I would wear old high-school gym shorts, removing them along the way. Eventually, a block or two grew into miles, and holding the shorts in my hand was not enough anymore. I began to wonder just how daring this could get. I began hanging the shorts on my fence before leaving, having no security blanket. I live in the suburbs. Two blocks became three, four, and so on. At the height of this period, I became obsessed with just how long I could stay out like this. I finally made it to dawn one day, being out for two hours and covering around four miles. The sensation of being away from any cover was overwhelming. I, too, had to duck behind a bush or two to avoid an early vehicle.
One morning, two miles from home, I turned a corner. Two ladies out for exercise were only steps away, looking at me. I walked past and greeted them with a good morning. They walked past and continued as I did, as hard as ever. I'm sure I was the topic of conversation for a while.
Another morning, It was getting close to dawn. I was miles away from home when a light turned on, and a man rushed out to the street to deposit his rubbish for pick up. There was nowhere to duck or hide. He looked in disbelief as I walked past him nude. I did not have the guts to look back as I continued walking normally. He never said a word.

Life became very busy for a long period, and my walks had long since disappeared.
Several years back, I began walking again, usually around 4:30 AM. I still find it exhilarating to walk in a residential area totally naked. Sometimes, I will bring my wrap, similar to a loin cloth, and other times, nothing. One of those days, on a long block, a car approached suddenly. There was nothing to do but smile as it passed slowly and continued.
The new convenience of Ring Door Cameras has made me pause once more. Hiking trails are still a game!

This post was edited

It's getting to the point where nearly every second house has a sensor light or camera that reaches the street in my area. I'm very selective when I occasionally go out and usually wait until I reach parkland or creek trails. The trails in particular are nice, sometimes with the backs of houses nearby or an occasional small street to cross. One trail nearby has a footbridge across an urban arterial. I'm yet to dare crossing that unless there's a pause in the traffic flow.

This post was edited