Where do you go to be naked?

Where do you go to be naked? For me, my first public nudity was at Dyer Woods Campground. There was no pressure because you can hike on the trails and remove your clothing as you go. I stripped while setting up my tent, and enjoyed 3 days of freedom. What was your first experience like?

This topic was edited
RE:Where do you go to be naked?

My first place was in a small nudist guesthouse and on the beaches in south west Portugal. I've been back there many times, followed by places in Spain, France, Austria, Greece, Croatia and the UK

This post was edited

My first time I was 15 on a solo hike up a creek during church summer camp, it was a hot day and I wasn't really thinking about it but there was a pool on the creek that looked very inviting. Since I had been hiking for almost an hour I figured there wouldn't be anyone seeing me so I stripped down and slid into the cool water. Then I got out and laid on a big rock and sunned for a while, the feeling of freedom overwhelmed me and I knew nudity was for me, that was 43 years ago.

This post was edited

it was a hot day and I wasn't really thinking about it but there was a pool on the creek that looked very inviting. Since I had been hiking for almost an hour I figured there wouldn't be anyone seeing me so I stripped down and slid into the cool water. Then I got out and laid on a big rock and sunned for a while, the feeling of freedom overwhelmed me and I knew nudity was for me, that was 43 years ago.

Your first experience with nudity was such a positive experience. Even 43 years later, you probably remember it like it was yesterday. I like how you were overwhelmed by the feeling of freedom.

This post was edited

My first was on Cape Cod, MA at Race Point in my mid-40's. I had on a speedo type suit and took it off in the water. There were others around. My first fully nude experience was at Little Beach in Hawaii. I was there on a cruise. Rented a car and drove to the beach. I was a little hesitant to disrobe but then I thought I'm never going to see these people again and stripped. So freeing!

This post was edited