A Sub Group

Hi Guys,
Some of you may think this is weird, but I think it's a great idea or I wouldn't post it and hope to interest others.
Here's my scathingly brilliant idea (does anyone else know where that line came from?)
Manscaping partners or I suppose we could possibly do a Manscaping Party?? I know I let the shaving slide on my shaft and balls because it takes too long. You jump in the shower and you don't always have time... But if you turn it into a fun activity with another man, or several other men and help each other out literally... shaving, tips and advise with waxing, depilatories, maybe there's even someone out there who does this for a living or has a lot of experience with it??
Maybe there is a couple of Massage Therapist or 2 who could bring their tables and provide massages (for a fee)... Starting to sound more fun?
Hell, I'll paint my front door red and change my name to Elizabeth Arden ( Anybody?)

We could make a naked day of it... we have the privacy, a pool, hot tub, we could do the massages outside in the shade, we could also turn it into a potluck or a very substantial hors de overes and BYOB?

What do you think?? We think it sounds like a lot of fun... We do naked days like this a lot with massages, games and cards, always with food and drinks, but nobody seems to want to join us... So we will try one last time. After this you all will have to contact us !!
Mark and Dan
Please Private message us here, only serious replies. Thinking about May 18 or 19 or May 25 or 26 or June 1 or 2 When you message us please list the date that works best for you!! Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:A Sub Group

Sounds like so much fun. I would love to be able to attend but date and times seem to always fail me. I am hoping to have time the weekend of flag day. Seems dressing up each other's flag pole could be a theme.

This post was edited

I am going to have some serious FOMO on this one. My summer weekends are filling up fast so I wont be able to attend. I have always wanted someone to take care of my shaving while I enjoy their touch.

This post was edited

This sounds fun!
@tebdizzle - I'm w/ya on the FOMO for this as my summer schedule is filling up too.

This post was edited

That could be fun. Whether it be massages, man scaling, pot luck or whatever. Id be interested.

This post was edited

Maybe we could do this a little later in the Summer??
Give us some dates that work for you guys and we'll work it out.
M&D

This post was edited

Mark & Dan I wish you guys were way closer I did plan a trip out that way back in April but as usual when I plan ahead something gets in the way. as for manscape parties or sub groups sign me up as I'm a smoothie chin to toes and as for sub mm use me up. I usually shave myself been doing it for almost 20 years but my bf had done me some but gets distracted lol. I'd love to get out that was manscaping and and giving and receiving massage mixed with naked play sounds fun.

This post was edited