A personal thought (I'm not original maybe)

Hello, I'm an italian single nudist, I'm basically straight, absolutely enchanted by female body, and I have been perfectly straight until 20 years ago. I have very very rare bi experiences. Only fantasies, and I'm a man with a big imagination... As a nudist, I like to watch naked bodies, mostly females, but also male. And the part that attracts me in a male is the cock. Are there other "basically" straight men who have this attraction? I think I'm not very original here. Even less original is that I'm attracted by feminine transgenders too. So, a female look with the cock.

This topic was edited
RE:A personal thought (I'm not original maybe)

Oh my God, what a great post. I was just thinking of this the other day when I was thinking about my tendency now. As an adult, I also love the female body and likes looking at men too. What in the last eight years I have had a few bi experiences I am also love to look of a transwoman that has a penis. I think it's so sexy. I don't think there's a man out there.That isn't interested in looking at another man's penis. It is a beautiful part of the male body

This post was edited

I think there are a lot of people like this, add me to that list. Always been with women and always will be. I've had one mmf experience and did enjoy it but was young and didn't play with the male although enjoyed seeing his stiff cock. Since joining here I enjoy watching the cams of all the guys and it does excite me, gets me really aroused. I have thought what would be the next stage, keep on watching or join in with another guy physically. I agree the penis is an interesting part of the body, and I would love to experiment more with another one rather than just my own.

This post was edited

I think there are a lot of people like this, add me to that list. Always been with women and always will be. I've had one mmf experience and did enjoy it but was young and didn't play with the male although enjoyed seeing his stiff cock. Since joining here I enjoy watching the cams of all the guys and it does excite me, gets me really aroused. I have thought what would be the next stage, keep on watching or join in with another guy physically. I agree the penis is an interesting part of the body, and I would love to experiment more with another one rather than just my own.

This post was edited

I have never been with a man in real life, other than a mutual jerk in my early 20ths, but consider myself bisex because of that attraction. In my case is not only the penis but the whole package. I play naked on cam with other guys from my neck down and I use my (huge) imagination to write homoerotic stories about it, but I am not sure if I will never cross that line and be sexually involved with another man. I get aroused thinking about it, but I suspect I wouldnt like it that much in real and it would spoil a beautiful bunch of erotic fantasies for me. Somebody else think this way?

This post was edited

Yeah, I have also not been with a man in real life either, but love to look at a man's body and show mine. I love cock and a nice ass. I fantasize about being with a man, but doubt I would ever get to do it in real life. The fantasy is great for me.

This post was edited

I have been with men orally, its absolutely the cock Im attracted too.
I do fantasise about going further with a man but equally I wonder if the fantasy is better than the reality (?)

This post was edited

Hello, I'm an italian single nudist, I'm basically straight, absolutely enchanted by female body, and I have been perfectly straight until 20 years ago. I have very very rare bi experiences. Only fantasies, and I'm a man with a big imagination... As a nudist, I like to watch naked bodies, mostly females, but also male. And the part that attracts me in a male is the cock. Are there other "basically" straight men who have this attraction? I think I'm not very original here. Even less original is that I'm attracted by feminine transgenders too. So, a female look with the cock.

There are many men like you - maybe even a majority of men. I think it is important to remember that those three little terms - "straight," "gay," and "bisexual" were created by people to describe sexual orientation many decades ago when two of those categories were deeply "in the closet" due to societal prejudices. I think it's also important to remember that there is tremendous socialization of males throughout the world to present a "straight" persona. That socialization does not allow for any variation from the socially acceptable "straight" model. However, I hypothesize that the majority of men throughout the world are simply sexual beings. A guy who is predominantly straight (mostly attracted to women) may, in the right circumstances, be aroused by other men. Other men may be aroused by men in greater or lesser degrees. So, these terms society uses to describe sexuality are wholly inadequate and antiquated.

Instead, I think we should encourage all people to understand who they are - including their sexuality. It's less important to disclose your sexuality to others than it is for you to acknowledge your sexuality to yourself and make peace with it - doing so is important to one's happiness. So, don't worry what others think - just consider what works for you and embrace it.

This post was edited

Well put, Chicago.

This post was edited