Swinging balls

How many of us have balls so lose they swing as we walk ( like the group photo)?

This topic was edited
RE:Swinging balls

Mine do that only in the Summer!! LOL The rest of the time they cuddle up close to my body!! Very sensitive to cold. I wish they would swing all year.

This post was edited

Very true. but they also get warm when I'm sitting, with warmth from my thighs.

This post was edited

mine hang and swing but still not at the point i'm looking for , I tug them every night and yes i'd love to have hanging donkey balls to me the balls are as big a turn on as a cock and yes enjoy teabagging and being teabagged.

This post was edited

You just need a warm night.

This post was edited

I love watching video of a bottom on knees and elbows getting it in the ass from behind and the bottoms low hangers are swaying and bouncing around. However I can find very few videos like this.

This post was edited

I never really notice any swing as such, just movement of the whole package when the temperature's warm enough and my clothing's loose enough. My scrotum is likely to peek out of my running shorts just ahead of the tip. If nude, everything seems to go back to 'compact' mode.

This post was edited

Mine swing around like that now, a bit less in winter but still hang enough to swing, but then I have been stretching for 10yrs or so. I love the way they are now but I can't wear jockey type underwear as they pull them back & I sit on them. Have to wear boxers & let them hang.

This post was edited

wearing weights I can get some great swing and low hangers . Feel so awesome, stretched down my leg.

This post was edited