We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
I once cammed with a nude guy, neither of us were hard. It was nice for us to see each other just naked. But inevitably I started to touch myself and so he did too, it was good to see his cock grow hard and we ended up wanking and shooting a good load!
The technology and use of the Cam have endless potential. A few yew years back, I would frequent C2C groups without being hard. My passion as an exhibitionist and nudist made this a no-brainer. Based on their tastes, I would also offer hints of cross-dressing or whatever piqued their intrests from my gallery. The point is this: I just offered something for them to masturbate to, which got me aroused. Especially watching them cum. It was a win-win for both.
I'll check back on this group in about a year to see if this goes anywhere. LOL.



