Anyone on here?!

Hi. New to this page. My wife and I have an open one sided relationship. She can and has had sex with another man. We've been out and I've seen her get touched and kissed by strangers which is all a massive turn on. We are ideally looking for someone very well endowed, I'm 7" so looking for a lot more. Also interested in some female company for us both. Male ideally bi, I'm willing to clean afterwards

This topic was edited
RE: Anyone on here?!

Hi. New to this page. My wife and I have an open one sided relationship. She can and has had sex with another man. We've been out and I've seen her get touched and kissed by strangers which is all a massive turn on. We are ideally looking for someone very well endowed, I'm 7" so looking for a lot more. Also interested in some female company for us both. Male ideally bi, I'm willing to clean afterwards

This post was edited
RE: Anyone on here?!

Hi. New to this page. My wife and I have an open one sided relationship. She can and has had sex with another man. We've been out and I've seen her get touched and kissed by strangers which is all a massive turn on. We are ideally looking for someone very well endowed, I'm 7" so looking for a lot more. Also interested in some female company for us both. Male ideally bi, I'm willing to clean afterwardshi I'm Alex I'm 19 years old looking for a couple to have fun my duck size is 9 message me if interested I live in orange county California

This post was edited
RE:Anyone on here?!

You can talk to me and see if your wife would like riding my thick cock, multiple orgasms donor here.

This post was edited