We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

I'm new and i have a fantasy

I would like to meet some one
Who can put me into the swinger word ..always that its been my fantasy..im cuban i 28 years old and looking for make my fantasy

This topic was edited
RE: I'm new and i have a fantasy

I would like to meet some oneWho can put me into the swinger word ..always that its been my fantasy..im cuban i 28 years old and looking for make my fantasy

This post was edited
RE: I'm new and i have a fantasy

I would like to meet some oneWho can put me into the swinger word ..always that its been my fantasy..im cuban i 28 years old and looking for make my fantasywe use Craigslist quite a bit and have been very lucky with it
Sharon

This post was edited