RE:balls exhibition

I always go commando and had an incident a long time ago. I was sitting on a chair at a party and didn't realize my balls were hanging out until a woman made a big scene. She was freaked out by it and loudly said "OMG his balls are hanging out!" I was really embarassed.
Perhaps she was gay and had never seen a man's balls before?
When I go to a textile beach, I wear trunks with the lining cut out. Occassionally my balls fall out when I'm laying on a towel but no one has made a big deal out it.

This post was edited

Last month I visited a shoe shop to buy a pair of shoes I was commando as usualvand was wearing loose shorts which were very short, the shop assistant was helping me put and try the shoes. I sat on a stool and my balls popped out from my shorts. Although I realized my balls are in public view, I ignored as if I did not know about it. The boy kept staring at my balls
I was in the shop for almost half an hour and my balls were pretty visible to the shop boy and other 2 -3 customers

This post was edited
RE: balls exhibition

these are mine...

This post was edited

This post was edited

Nice set buddy-Bill

This post was edited

I love when Im out in public and I see a guys balls hangin out or even just see up a guys legs hole and see his nuts, even better if hes smooth!!

This post was edited