Help

My partner and i have been together 8 months. He's an experienced swinger and has introduced me to it.
We've had a couple of meets with single bi guys and played with a couple in a club.
The other night we went to a club and it was very empty. There were 3 other single blokes and 1 other single female. We were all sitting in the sauna and she had the perfect body andwas a stunner. She said she was bi and liked foreplay with the ladies and to finish off with a guy looking directly at my partner. so my partner invited her to sit next to me (bearing in mind i've never played with a lady). He put her hand on my leg and she just sat there with her hand on my leg and I froze and felt very uncomfortable. I didn't tease or play or anything and just wanted to leave. She kept on going on about being tied up and blindfolded in the swing chair and getting ****d. To cut a long story short she left to get tied up and the other 3 single guys followed her. My partner and I sat in the sauna and I said i'm sorry but I just couldn't do it. We left the club and when we got home he accused me of being selfish and just a taker. I tried to explain to him how I felt - that she made me feel insecure, i felt she just talked the talk and that she was very predatory - but none of this was getting trhough to him. He always said that he would protect me and take it slow and look out for me. This has now put our rleationship under so much strain that I don't think I can fix it.
Anyway sorry for the ramble but I just needed to talk.

This topic was edited
RE: Help

Has he had any interaction with a woman since you have been swinging? Or just you with another guy? I got jealous when I had a threesom with another man and my girl, and not with another girl for a long time after that. It seemed like it was never going to happen for me, it was upsetting.

This post was edited