Single woman and swingers club - first time

Hi! I am new to the site - but not to the lifestyle. I am wanting to try a Swingers Club but have no idea what to expect. I am hoping someone can shed a little light on it. I am planning on going next Friday (11th). The club does not allow single men only couples and single women. What is the etiquette for the night? I am sure I will not have the nerve to ask anyone if I can join, but what are the chances that I will be approached? What is the attire? Do I dress up, dress casual? Any information will be greatly appreciated

This topic was edited
RE: Single woman and swingers club - first time

I would say wear something that is quick and easy to take off and do just that AS SOON AS you get to the party. Plan on staying naked the whole time, until you are ready to leave. If I were going, that is EXACTLY what I would do. Everyone is going to see you naked eventually, so might as well start off that way right off the bat.

This post was edited

Hi!. I am wanting to try a Swingers Club but have no idea what to expect. I am hoping someone can shed a little light on it. I am planning on going next Friday (11th).
It's getting closer to Friday the 11th. Have you decided which way you are going to go with this situation?

This post was edited

Hi!. I am wanting to try a Swingers Club but have no idea what to expect. I am hoping someone can shed a little light on it. I am planning on going next Friday (11th).
It's getting closer to Friday the 11th. Have you decided which way you are going to go with this situation?

Today is the BIG day, have you decided anything about what you are going to do? Looking forward to an update on this tomorrow, if you go ahead with your plan, and how things turned out for you.

This post was edited

I would say wear something that is quick and easy to take off and do just that AS SOON AS you get to the party. Plan on staying naked the whole time, until you are ready to leave. If I were going, that is EXACTLY what I would do. Everyone is going to see you naked eventually, so might as well start off that way right off the bat.

This post was edited