New Photos???

I would like to ask the Admin of the group to post a short message to this page whenever new photos are approved for the group photo album. When ever I log on to the site, I arrange my groups according to latest activity and start viewing them to see what has been added. This would bring up the group to the top of the listing, and I will know when to look for new photos. It doesn't have to be a long post, just "new photos" would be sufficient, or something to that affect, so that it registers as a new post to the group. This will alert other members of the group to see the new pictures that have been added. Could you do this for all of us, please? I feel certain it will be appreciated by all. I just added some new pix and am waiting to see if this will come about. What do you say, Wyosas?

This topic was edited
RE: New Photos???

I just uploaded a few more for approval.

This post was edited

I see some more new photos have recently been added.

This post was edited

I see some more new photos have recently been added.Now there are more, lots of them.

This post was edited

If anyone sees new photos added, could you please say something here, indicating some have been added? Thanks in advance, if you do.

This post was edited

If anyone sees new photos added, could you please say something here, indicating some have been added? Thanks in advance, if you do.added

This post was edited

If anyone sees new photos added, could you please say something here, indicating some have been added? Thanks in advance, if you do.added
Thanks for the heads up on the new photos!

This post was edited

More new pix.

This post was edited

yes

This post was edited

This post was edited

.Thanks for the heads up on the new pix. There's some more good ones, as usual.

This post was edited