scenario story for the ladies

you and I are sleeping. being in the same room next to each other or separate rooms. you wake up in the middle of the night horny again . you think to yourself, fuck it and you get up and come over to me. I'm still asleep sp you get creative. you are already naked so am I while sleeping. you gently take your knees and straddle each side of my head. not touching me yet until you reach under the blankets and pull my dick out for you to have fun. you have already straddled my face and you are pressing your wet pussy against my face so when I do wake up I cannot go anywhere. you start stroking my dick making it hard for you. you bring your pussy closer to my face rocking and rubbing it against my lips. you begin to suck and Stroke Me.while rubbing your pussy against my face. already woken up and see this beautiful dessert in front of me thinking sucking hard clit. you moan in pleasure while telling your mouth up with my hard dick. As You Are rocking and rubbing your wet pussy against my face, your tight little asshole slides against my tongue. you love the feeling and do it more. you and I are both loving this bit of fun. you begin to press your wet pussy against my face more and more. the more you push yourself against me the better it feels to you and me. The more you do this the more aroused and closer to your own explosion.cute love this feeling of control hand the realization that you can make me do whatever you want whenever you want.you make sure I stay there and I cannot stop eating you until you come for me

This topic was edited
No replies yet.