RE: Threading through

I have the same problem of my second ball retreating inside me after I get the first one in& Ihave a very difficult time getting itto come back out, so I use a really stretchyrubber cock ring. I still have some of the same problems, but I usually can get the rubber ring on correctly but have never been able to master a metal ring, maybe I need a guy to help me!?!? That sounds like fun!!I have been wanting to try a glans ring, just need to measure my cock & buy the correct size.I have a "cock lifter" which is designed like a stringthong out of stretchy straps and you pull your cock & balls thru it like a cock ring & it lifts & displays my cock & balls & helps my balls & cock hangbigger & I get compliments on how sexy it looks when I wear one of them at the bath house! I have awhite one& black one.Unfortunately, I don't remember what website whereI ordered it.

This post was edited
RE:Threading through

Exactly the same for me. Except the Cap d'Agde bit.

I learnt that the way to put on a cock ring is to push one ballthrough it, then the other, then the cock. For me the first ballgoes through easily. As I try to push the second one through ithides - it disappears inside me. Only with a lot of coaxing andpulling the sack does it reappear enough to be pushed through. Andwhen it come to my cock it hides inside metoo. I pull theforeskin forward and can push the tip through the ring. Then mypulling the foreskin through gets it to magically reappear theright side of the ring. Does this happen to you too?You can imagine the interest this performance created when tryingon different sized rings at a shop in Cap d'Agde. As everyoneis a nudist there are no fitting rooms. So it was done in the openshop under the close scrutiny of the female shop keeper.

This post was edited
RE:Threading through

I've encountered the same issues as well, but it's much easier to do in the summer than in the winter.
00s

This post was edited