How Many People have massaged you at one time?

We love massages, giving, receiving, usually with each other, but when the time is right we love multi hand massage. We've had up to six people massaging us at one time. How many have you had at one time?

This topic was edited
RE: How Many People have massaged you at one time?

I have had six hands on me at one time, and found it VERY stimulating!!

This post was edited

I have had six hands on me at one time, and found it VERY stimulating!!

As a business we do four hand regularly. More would either be fun or distracting. I'll have to try sometime. Maybe when we're doing erotic couple training. It sounds great

This post was edited

We love massages, giving, receiving, usually with each other, but when the time is right we love multi hand massage. We've had up to six people massaging us at one time. How many have you had at one time?Multihanded massage formed part of one of the follow-up courses I used to give after a basic beginners' course in classical massage. Six people massaging was the limit and five could work better: there's more to do on the front of the body if you take the arms and head along with the rest. On the back of the body, take each foot as an entity separate from the legs.
In general, with a four-handed massage you can still be aware of what each hand is doing. Once there are more hands, your nervous system gives up the struggle and it's a case of surrendering yourself to what is happening: in fact, a very different experience from 'normal' two- or four-handed massage. Since surrendering yourself to your masseur(s) is important in massage, the 10- or 12-handed sessions helped people in this. They were very popular.
I'm still not sure how to add a comment as a further message, so just hope that this lands at the right spot and is interesting.

This post was edited

Four hands and two cocks make for a wonderful massage.

This post was edited

With respect to sensual/erotic massage; I've had three lovely nude
young ladies work my body simultaneously.

This post was edited

6 hands, really wonderful.

This post was edited

We've had up to six people massaging us at one time. How many have you had at one time?8 I used to belong to a nude massage group. We'd meet once a month, have a bit of a lesson, the group was run by a licensed massage therapist, and then we'd have a group masssage, every person massaged, full body, but the rest of the group. The size of the group varied from month to month. The largest group was 9 (8+myself).

This post was edited

only one, but would love to have two ladies give me a massage

This post was edited

I would love a 4 hand naked massage that had plenty of sensual techniques to it!
Anyone in NE FL that would like to give me a nude sensual massage? Of course 4 hands would be wonderful @

This post was edited

I've had the four hand version on a few occasions and they were great. I'd be open to trying more when the opportunity presents it's self.

This post was edited