RE:What the most guys you had sex with in one visit

Yes please

This post was edited

In a bookstore around 20 (I am a total pig) taking cum in both mouth and hole. In a bath house over 40 loads, mostly all in my hole

This post was edited

OMG I am an amateur! I barebacked four guys asses, one after the other at a sex party once. Then fucked my girlfriend who was the hostess. I think I was the fourth guy to fuck and cum in her. She had semen running down her thighs and bum!

This post was edited

A few weeks ago, I had a meeting cancelled at the last minute, and didn't have anything scheduled for another 2 hours... So, I decided to hit the local ABS... The video booth room was empty when I got there, so I found a booth with a window into the next booth, opened it on both sides and went into one and stripped down to my socks... The floor was magnificently sticky... I put in some money and a gay video started playing, which made me harder than I already was... I started stroking my cock, and after only a few minutes, I heard someone come into the next booth... He put in some money, but didn't watch the movie, he watched me through the window... He took out his cock and stroked with me... I signaled for him to join me, and he did... Middle aged guy with a wedding ring... "I just want to suck your cock", I said... He took out a nice uncut one, not to big, but nice... I took it into my mouth, although it wasn't hard, and I felt it grow and stretch down my throat... Only a few minutes of sucking brought his load spewing out, and I drank it down... He zipped up and left, and that was when I noticed we had been watched... I signaled my new voyeur to join me, and he did... This went on in a similar fashion until I had finished off 9 guys, including the ABS clerk... Took 4 loads down my throat, 2 on my face, 2 on my chest and 1 on my ass... It was a great time... Gonna have to do it again, soon
That sounds like a stroking good time.

This post was edited

I think it was nine or ten at a video arcade one long afternoon. I got at least 4 guys off in my mouth, three spewed into our hands, and I'm not clear about the others (it got crowded a couple times).

This post was edited

5. At bathhouse. Also at adult bookstore... in those little booths

This post was edited

What's most guys you fooled around with in one visit. Me I have to say 7

Gangbang (continuous) 28
Sauna (weekend) 300 +
Peep Show 20
Toilet (cruising) 60
Home 12

This post was edited

I had a chance to go to my favorite Adult Theatre. I was lucky that day as the lot had a few cars in it. So I went in in shorts and flip flops as normal and headed off to the booths first to check out the action there. There were 2 guys in the hall grabbing their packages and I brushed by them. I went into a booth that was next to one already occupied and striped. The guy next to me was stroking and when he saw me naked through the hole, he gave me his cock. So that was number 1 :). One of the guys in the hall must have seen me as there was another cock on the other side. So I alternated and got a load from number 2. I really wanted to hit the theatre and have some naked fun. So i got out of the booth naked carrying my shorts.

I got groped by the other guy there and got a nice stiffy from him. He went down and started to give me a blow job. I guy I blew in the booth came out and really liked I was naked and was rubbing my butt and massaging my hole. I told the guys let's do this in the theatre. Since it was the afternoon, I slipped my shorts back on and got a ticket from the cashier. He managed to give me a grope also but we couldn't do anything there. He had let me run naked before but we didn't want anything to happen since it does get a bit busy sometimes.

So we went into the theatre and I headed to the back where there are a couple of couches and dropped my shorts again. There were a couple guys stroking and I started on them. That was 3 and 4. The guy that groped my butt came in and started again to finger my hole. He had some lube and started to get me slicked up. I looked at him and he had gotten naked also. By this time we had a few guys around stroking. Once I finished 3 and 4, another guy came up and I started on him for number 5. The guy working my butt started with his cock on me as I was sucking the guy in front of me.

The guy stood up and turned around. He bent over and backed up. He was all set so I went in. We had another 4 guys watching us as we fucked. I kept stroking the guy in front to keep him hard. One of the guys watching got up on the couch and I managed to suck him so that was number 6.

The guy behind me started pumping hard which set me off as he came. We all pulled out and I turned the guy around that I was stroking and finished him off for number 7.

It's too bad that place shut down. It was reasonable and fun.

This post was edited

At a party, I topped two guys early on and then topped 7 in succession toward the end of the night. (After each bottom shot his load, they'd switch places while I changed condoms. After the 7th guy, another who was watching turned down being #8 with a frightened shake of his head. LOL)

This post was edited

You certainly have me beat. At a regular daytime sex party that a retired college professor held monthly for a few years, I topped 4 guys. It was bad weather so only 7 were there that day, and I was one of just two tops. But it was fun, and the bottoms were appreciative. Two of them rode on top and shot their loads on me, which I love.

I don't know if it counts, but on one business trip I went to a sex club in LA that was in a former warehouse, I think. It was fairly well-attended on a Sunday afternoon and evening, they had a popular glory hole wall, and I was in the mood to suck cock. I lost count at 13. I was pretty happy.

This post was edited