Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Butts
I guess because I grew up near a swimming pool I have always been a butt man. If a person has a nice back side female or male I enjoy looking and dream of seeing it without cover. My friends all became breast men , but I have stayed and will always remain hooked an a Shapley bottom.
I guess because I grew up near a swimming pool I have always been a butt man. If a person has a nice back side female or male I enjoy looking and dream of seeing it without cover. My friends all became breast men , but I have stayed and will always remain hooked an a Shapley bottom.
And there is just no compare to a chocolate bottom.



