Butts

I guess because I grew up near a swimming pool I have always been a butt man. If a person has a nice back side female or male I enjoy looking and dream of seeing it without cover. My friends all became breast men , but I have stayed and will always remain hooked an a Shapley bottom.

This topic was edited
RE: Butts

I guess because I grew up near a swimming pool I have always been a butt man. If a person has a nice back side female or male I enjoy looking and dream of seeing it without cover. My friends all became breast men , but I have stayed and will always remain hooked an a Shapley bottom.

And there is just no compare to a chocolate bottom.

This post was edited

I love a well tanned bottom. (I mean sun tan, not reddened by spanking, but come to think of it...). The sight of a lovely butt is spoilt by tan lines, or any sort of clothing.

This post was edited

I do admire the sight of a bare bottom. I also like the sight of a clothed female bottom when her slacks or shorts are so tight that you can see her crack contour -- also when I can tell whether she is wearing panties.

This post was edited

Nothin' like a good caboose. I'm str8 . . . but I dig a good caboose on a lady and a man. It's such a personal aspect of the body. What if noses were personal? Would we be so dazzled. I think not. I don't like asses, I love 'em. jy

This post was edited

A nice butt looks better with a red hand print or two .

This post was edited

I'm a butt man, especially turned on by beautiful black male butts!

This post was edited

I'm a butt man, especially turned on by beautiful black male butts!I love my beautiful black female's butt.

This post was edited