New System

Boring topic, but one of importance. I know a new system is frustrating to learn and there will be glitches here and there. But, Team, this new system is not good. Starting with the smaller chat screen depending on which browser you use, to suddenly finding yourself out of the room, to the incessant unwanted reminders of the November special and so on and so on. The old system seemed to me to work very well. From what I can see of the new system, it is not being that well received.
Do everyone and mostly the site a big favor. Dump this dud in favor of what wasn't broken in the first place

Merrygoround

This topic was edited
RE:New System

I'm going to have to agree. It's one thing to tweak it here and there, but this overhaul sucks and it's not just a matter of getting used to it. I've been tinkering around on it for the last couple of hours. For some reason now, I can't comment, reply, or post in any of my groups. "You don't have permission" is the message I keep getting. The photos access is now very limited also. Do I need to become a paying member to get functionality back? If I pay and the "permissions" aren't granted, I would be so pissed. TS and TN are going to lose a lot of people over this.

This post was edited
RE:New System

We say go back to the old system until all the bugs are worked out!

This post was edited