RE:Threesomes? Yes or no?

The 2 things I most want to do. MFM threesome and a male-female group masturbation. Not asking too much LOL.

This post was edited

The wife and I got into the lifestyle by doing MFM's, she does not do anal ever, but she loves being "spit roasted", sucking 1 cock while being fucked by the other and I love seeing it happen, watching her give herself up totally to servicing and being serviced by myself and another guy at the same time. We have actually done MFM about 5 times more than full couple swaps.
I was lucky enough to be invited to do an FMF when I was much younger... not my bag, too much like work, it's hard enough to satisfy 1 woman, splitting my time and having to double my efforts just isnt good math (for me, at least).

This post was edited

Hair, I am always up for some 3 way play, but as is the norm, we move at her pace and she has all the control and final say on things in the lifestyle. Still up for meeting tho, no matter where it leads.

This post was edited

Sure wish I was living in the Valley of the Sun. Hope it all works out for all parties involved. Happy Holidays to you.

This post was edited

Yes... We kind of fell into a MFM which is fine for me as it really got the SO going even with someone she normally would not have considered.

This post was edited

im guessing i may never have a threesome.. might just stay in the fantasy box

This post was edited

I've been blessed in my swinging experiences, many of my past girlfriends had female friends that enjoyed having good times together, a bottle of tequila helps the mood too. I lived in Denver for several years and my ex-wife and I would frequent the swinger clubs and hosted many parties with a circle of friends and plus 1's or 2's . Multiple MFM, FMF and even a few FMFF and an FFMFF. No I'm not bragging we just had a LOT of fun with our friends and we always played together, same house or club type together and kept our marriage alive at home as well during the week.

This post was edited

Yes... MFM is an amazing experience especially with your SO. Seeing her take another mans cock for the first time is amazing.

This post was edited

Yes... MFM is an amazing experience especially with your SO. Seeing her take another mans cock for the first time is amazing.

This post was edited

Had a mfm threesome, she really loved having another cock to pleasure her. It was awesome for her she loved every minute of it. Loved watching her take his hugh cock, then when they both exploded at the same time was pretty hot.

This post was edited