Daring/Extreme Thong. Are you wearing them, and where !

Hi everyone.

I'm quite new on this website.
I own a few extreme bikinis from dubiobikinis.
I am wearing them only at home, or sometimes as underwear. Love the feeling (when I'm not freeballing).

I wish to know where these kind of bikinis can be worn.
I own these models :
- cage extreme bikinis -https://www.dubiobikinis.com/Cage-Extreme-String-Bikini
- triple play -https://www.dubiobikinis.com/Triple-Play
- embrace extreme thong -https://www.dubiobikinis.com/Embracer-Extreme-Thong-Bikini

Have you ever seen someone wearing those kind of bikinis ? If yes, where ?
Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Daring/Extreme Thong. Are you wearing them, and where !

The cocks in all the mens skimpy suit section look sooooo delicious!!

I would love to have them inside me!

This post was edited

On the textile beach I wear a skimpy bulge thong from Arroyman Zungas. Cimbined with a tight cockring it makes a great bulge. No problem here in Belgium and the Netherlands.

This post was edited

I have worn this "transparent" g-string on clothed beaches on Zakinthos and Gran Canaria.

This post was edited

I wear these on non-nude beaches

This post was edited

I wear these on non-nude beaches

This post was edited

Depends on the beach. One beach I frequent is for likeminded people so I can wear my cock/ball pouch. On regular beach I wear a tiny yellow string side adjustable bikini. Also, with all my suits I wear my combo rings(2 cockrings, 2 ball rings and 2 glansrings).

This post was edited

Sportsdude wrote:Depends on the beach. One beach I frequent is for likeminded people so I can wear my cock/ball pouch. On regular beach I wear a tiny yellow string side adjustable bikini. Also, with all my suits I wear my combo rings(2 cockrings, 2 ball rings and 2 glansrings).
Definitely use rings to improve the presentation!

This post was edited

I love Dubios bikinis! Ive worn in St Martin , also love Mategear suits have worn at jersey shore and on cruises, adult pool area.

This post was edited

I have worn this "transparent" g-string on clothed beaches on Zakinthos and Gran Canaria.

I have now bought two more in red and blue and I have been told they are even more transparent than the black ones on me.

This post was edited

Wore my fishnet string to the beach earlier in the season (with a little metal showing through) for the roadside walk from the car to the clothing-optional beach passing a few others along the way and with a few cars passing. My most recent visit was just a skimpy brief, which may have bee just as well as a guy was walking back with his yung daughters on that occasion.

This post was edited