Experience in Haulover Beach, end of August 2017

Hi. I'm in Miami Beach right now. Thanks to the hurricane in Gulf or Mexico for all the rain and thunderstorm we get.
But still, it did't stop me to go visiting the beach.

I still had a lot of time without rain there, and of course, on the clothing optionnal beach.
I started by being regularly naked.
But yesterday, I tried to wear my Embrace extreme thong bikini from Dubiobikinis.
Good feeling on the beach, but not really for swimming, because I was a quarter hard...
Not many people, I was mostly isolated when I tried it.

Then, I removed it, and just kept an elastic cockring. Was pushing my balls out and maintaining a quarter-half hardon..
During the evening, we had easily 4 hours with no rain, and been able to see a little bit of blue sky, and also getting some sun. So good feeling.

Then, when lying on my back, the cockring was maintaining my balls very well (not between my legs), and I started to get hard. Not many people, but still a couple behind me on the left. The woman Watch it, and I saw her having a smile. Seems like she enjoyed it. Didn;t pointed straight to the sky, was remaining on my belly. Hope to go again today and trying to have the hardon, but pointing straight to the sky this time..

This morning, not a bad weather, and I decided to try the my Cage extreme string bikini from Dubiobikinis. More people around me. I first layd on my belly, then turned on my back. A guy was looking at it with some question/concern. I went swimming, and back to my towel, another guy who was swimming looked at me very strongly. Seems that no one ever seen thisA few minutes later, a woman, clothed, walked along the beach, didn't seem she noticed anything.

A little bit later, a guy was looking at a spot somewhere, passed in front me, and saw my extremem bikini.
I finally removed it to enjoy more freedom, then, he stopped right by me and put his towel there.

Unfortunately, started raining, and I left the beach.

When talking to a guy Inside the tunnel Under the road, on ,y way back to my car, that guy who was laying right by me arrived and joined the discussion. Then he followed me to the parking lot. He wanted to stay in touch, and because it started raining, cam to Inside my car.
Before leaving, he looked at my chest and started touching me. Removing some sand I had, and tellinig me that I was recently shaved and smooth...
I wasn't that uncomfortable, but very surprised... I didn't told him that I was straight and not interesting in guys. He didn't tried anything else. But I saw his interest... Weird for me...

Yes, these days, more guys than gurls. Unfortunately didn't find girls there. Only saw a old couple, the other who smiled at my hardon, and another one who came when I left due to the rain, and she was already with a guy.

This is my experience... I had good time, and loved spending that naked time on the beach.

Amazing feeling of freedom by being naked on a beach. Really loved it. That's my Haulover experience...

Driving to the Keys tomorrow, I'll have to stop in Anne's Beach (Islamorada FL). I read that it's not official nude beach, but used as a nude beach by the locals. An obligation to stop there... HEard could be interesting for some snorkeling there... Will see...

This topic was edited
No replies yet.