RE:Do you like a guy that is shaved or hairy?

I'm a top and I like fucking an asshole that's very hairy.

This post was edited

I love to be shaved, and to suck shaved cocks and balls.

This post was edited

I love to be shaved, and to suck shaved cocks and balls.

So do I !!!!!

This post was edited

Hairy or trimmed but not shaved. I like to feel the guys bush hitting my butt when hes fucking me.

This post was edited

I prefer natural. But people are free to shave or not shave. A hairy hole is a huge turn on but I won't turn down a smooth hole. Just breed it.

This post was edited

Definitely shaved

This post was edited

Im a naturist....that word implies natural. I follow that as a life guideline in so many ways. I like my natural hair and their patterns. I love hair on men and women full and natural the way it was meant to be. As given by God, the ultimate artist. That all being said I find shaved very unnatural and off putting. I like how body hair conveys a natural state as well as adulthood. An adult who is shaved and trimmed seems wrong, in a very strange way, as if theres something wrong or dirty about an adult natural state. I dont want to seem younger to others, and Im not looking for younger. I also dont want to place a shining light to my genitalia by shaving it and drawing attention to it. That has so many strange observations that one could make.
My genitalia does not need to be shaved to look bigger or cleaner. I just want to be naked, Im not trying to put an arrow pointing to my penis by shaving it.
Most nudists these days prefer the clean shaved look. I try to understand, but dont. Try to enjoy it, but dont. Just as many of you might wish to see my pics with a good trim or shave to my unruly pubes I wish youd let yours grow fully.
So I dont feel in the majority but I love body hair and encourage all adults to grow it and show it with pride....comb it, condition it, fluff t and send me a pic....Ill send appreciation back.

This post was edited

Male or female, shaved a plus but not a deal beaker.

This post was edited

Love smooth men or women. Sooo much fun to shave other friends and see what pops up...lol enjoy oral on smooth as dont like hair in my mouth.

This post was edited

I like both, although Im hairy but I trim.

This post was edited