Regarding Conduct and Etiquette

Just a question for site admin/moderators.

Does this apply to them?

Chatroom Rules

No Discussion of Incest, Scat or Illegal Acts
If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.
Flag users who do not follow the rules.
Have Fun!

Failure to follow these rules can lead to a permanent chat room ban or account removal

If so, why does it not seem like that?

Just asking.

This topic was edited
RE:Regarding Conduct and Etiquette

No it does not

This post was edited

Please explain why that is? If it is meant to make things enjoyable and fun for all (within the rules of course)?

This post was edited

The rules posted at the bottom of the chat screen are a quick synopsis of the entire rules. The COMPLETE rules are in the Forum section titled "Rules For Chat Room Behavior". They fully explain the rules and the consequences of violating them. In no way can the enforcement of the rules by the site owners, administrators or the moderators be construed as harassment. Therefor, mods are NOT breaking any rule when they enforce the rules. Please understand that every member here agreed to abide by the Terms of Service, which are a part of the rules. Failure to abide by the TOS can result in being banned from the site, at the owner's discretion.

This post was edited

Hairfreak, I completely understand the need to enforce rules, however, the way I have seen it done (and personally experienced) is wrong. A mod was on their high horse before ever booting me. I was personally attacked by a mod and I was only booted when I used the same reference to the mod as how they addressed, how is that appropriate? I can't imagine in the TOS it states you agree to be called inappropriate names by the mods. If so, I can't believe I missed that part.

Please don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the work mods do, just some tactics of some I don't agree with.

This post was edited

Since I was not present when this took place, I can not be a fair judge as to who was/was not at fault. That being said, if ya were aware that the mod in question was "on his high horse", common sense seems to dictate that further antagonism should have been avoided. My pappy always told me..."Son, never kick a hornest's nest after it falls outta the tree". From what I've learned about the incident from several people who have no dog in the race, pretty much everyone involved shares a degree of blame. My advice...EVERYONE should drop the matter. We're all here for one common goal (or at least I am)...sex.

This post was edited

My "high horse" is my intolerance for pedos/fam and cam director's if you try to "defend" them YOUR ass is gone and good riddance

This post was edited

I was just asking for clarification. I was not defending anyone and I never made mention to any names (mods or members). Not sure why there is such hostility. Wow.

This post was edited

Thank You for your comment!! Not all of us Gay men fall into such 'generalizations' .

This post was edited