Lecce, Apulia, Italy - Hosting on my beautiful B&B

Hi all, i'm new here and i'm here because i have a beautiful house/apartment and i wanted to rent/host it to guests that love to party, swing or to do orgy....but with respect for each of us.
I'm italian, 37 years old, i'm a photographer, i work with beautiful models and also i'm a webmaster and owner of the b&b, tough i also manage other apartment and B&B.
If you're curious feel free to contact me, to say anithing you want or to simply know me more.
My apartment is new, well furnished and beautiful, i have two double-room that can accomodate up to 6 people, one signe room, a veri large kitchen, living room, two balcony.
I have in all the windows the nets agains mosquitos, cieling fans, wifi internet, Netflix, Sky and Mediaset Tv, i do have also above 9000 tv channels all over the world, coffee macchine, washing machine, and so go on....
You can contact me for the link to booking.com of the house to go to see the photography.
I love swingers and orgy parties, and i don't mind to host guests...feel free to contact me.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.