RE:Favorite Cum Eating Method

I generally lick it off my hands and wipe the the cum from my belly and lick it clean. Occasionally I will cum on my desk, the eat it

This is my method when I'm eating my own. I prefer cum 'direct from the tap' usually. The colder a load gets, it becomes less palatable to me, so i will seldom lick it off a surface that I've cum on. (Being watched licking up a spilled load does help make it more palatable again!)

This post was edited

I prefer to take the cum shot straight from other men's cocks and be their submissive oral cum slut whore!

This post was edited

My favorite is to lick it from the small of a partner's back, balls or chest after shooting on him after sex, then kiss him deeply to allow him to taste it too.

This post was edited

I usually put it in a shot glass or on my food.

This post was edited

MY BUDDY AND I HAVE TRIED USING VARIOUS ITEMS OFDRINK AND FOOD IN PRE KAHLUA.... EASILY PREPARED BY POURING KAHLUA IN A BRANDY SNIFTER. LIGHTLY SWIRLING THE KAHLUA BEFORE ADDING FRESH WARM CUM ALLOWS THE CUMTO REMAIN INTACT GIVING A GREAT VISUAL EFFECT WITH A GREAT TASTE! WE FOUND THAT ADDING CUM FROM 2 DIFFERENT SOURCES PRODUCES DELIGHTFUL RESULTS

This post was edited

Sometimes i like to eat cum in sex, licking the cum over his cock, or when he over my face and i eat it, oe when he cums inside me and i get what drops from with my fingers and lick them. But sometimes before the meal i like to blow him so he cums over my food or drink giving the food a special flavour. And other times he likes tho cum over a plate and see me cleaning it with my mouth.

This post was edited

Ok i am ready

This post was edited

You know it's healthy, and has being exclusively produced for you...

This post was edited

Great post, id love viewvyoir pics etc.
Thanks Dean

This post was edited

Most often i jerkoff into my hand and eat it right away. Sometimes i like to save my loads by freezing then adding cubes to my drinks or savor the cube by itself. Ive also have enjoyed my cum in food st breakfast i jo into my eggs as i cook them. Add to my english muffin. Had it on pizza and pasta. I also jo onto my sandwich and enjoy eating it with others thinking about eating my cum my little secret. If Im enjoying someone elses cum I like it straight from the source!

This post was edited