Hello, Anyone in UK?

Hi, I, and my TV partner Monique, are also looking for couples to become friends with and hopefully 'play'. We're also looking to start going to parties, clubs etc and also of course, smaller get togethers with other couples, single bi females, guys and TVs. We are both Bi, and Monique has had lots of fun with other tvs and Guys, where I have dommed her and joined in. I now want a more active role and am looking forward to playing with another lady while Monique (and the ladies partner) both watch. Monique is happy to just watch us, although being bi he would love to play with the other guy. However if the Ladies partner is not bi then he'll just have to be my cuckold while the rest of us have fun. Also if any partner is not 'TV friendly' he's fine being just a guy. We have a small flat in Pitsea, Essex where we can accom, it also holds all our sexy clothing and toys so we prefer to play there. However, we also don't mind travelling either, especially if theres going to be more than just four of us :) xx

This topic was edited
No replies yet.