RE:Cock Rings

I wear one all the time. Either silicone or mu stainless one. Everyday all day. Love teasing a couple of women at work by bumping my crotch against their desk or counter and them hearing the *clink*

This post was edited

I have several cock rings. To enjoy a metal ring, I have to warm my balls to get them to hang low enough to get the ring on comfortably. I also have several silicone rings that I wear and enjoy as you can see in my profile pic.

This post was edited

I started wearing cock rings about a year ago. I love the feeling. I wear both silicone and metal ones. Also statmrted wearing glans rings. Only have silicone glans rings. Anyone have any good places to get metal glans rings or any unusual cock rings?

This post was edited

Luvem........ But my problem is that I'm a grower, not a shower. I like the metal rings but really cant wear them. Anything that fits when I'm soft, gets downright painful when I'm not. I sometimes have the same issue with silicone rings. The leather snap on is my favorite.

This post was edited

I started wearing cock rings about a year ago. I love the feeling. I wear both silicone and metal ones. Also statmrted wearing glans rings. Only have silicone glans rings. Anyone have any good places to get metal glans rings or any unusual cock rings?

Fundirector, you can get "lashing rings" at a farm supply store. They are basically the same as the cock rings you can buy in the adult stores but alot cheaper. You can also get a wide variety of sizes to fit all your needs.

This post was edited

Thanks appreciate the information I will certainly look the lashing rings up.

This post was edited

Thanks appreciate the information I will certainly look the lashing rings up.

You're welcome. I hope it helps. PM me if you have any trouble and I can suggest a couple of stores.

This post was edited

I've been wearing cock rings when I masturbate for many years. Began with a leather strap and moved on to silicone and finally metal. I like them all but tend to gravitate these days to the silicone ones. I started wearing them because I liked how they made my junk look when I was camming. Without them my balls would tend to recede and I like them out and proud. I also wear silicone glans rings when I'm bating. And, recently I've been playing around with balls stretchers. It's all fun!

This post was edited

Absolutely love wearing rings. I wear cockrings, ballrings and glans rings in combination. 2 cockrings 2 ballrings and 1 ring at base of penis with a glans ring too. I get a great sway and pronounced bulge. Grest to wear with my 'mesh shorts'. Thry are very loose mesh with no lining. I will wear shopping or most anytime, anywhere. I also wear my rings under a 'skirt'. It is a short womens besch cover thst i roll down to mske shorter. I will wear ball weights sometimes too under my shorts/skirt. I have even wore my anal beads while wearing my skirt. FUN.

This post was edited

I love wearing cockrings when I'm freeballing. It really shows off your cock through your pants. I also like wearing them when I'm jerking off. I shoot cum a lot further when I'm wearing a cockring.

This post was edited