Naked in the Woods

I took a hike into the woods of a local crown land. Removed all my clothes and hid them under a bush and went for a leisurely walk along the trails. Met up with the local rangers! So scooted into the bush. Thrill is to find where the clothes were hidden late, During this hike, I experienced the most refreshing thunderstorm. What a feeling of freedom. Wet and clean in god's own nature reserve.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in the Woods

Hiking or cycling in the forest or desert so thrilling for me as well. Always seemed so comfortable or fulfilling. I was caught a few times but no comments at all. Makes me wonder if society accepts nudity if not lewd.

This post was edited

I do it often........have always loved being naked " in the woods"

This post was edited

I took a hike into the woods of a local crown land. Removed all my clothes and hid them under a bush and went for a leisurely walk along the trails. Met up with the local rangers! So scooted into the bush. Thrill is to find where the clothes were hidden late, During this hike, I experienced the most refreshing thunderstorm. What a feeling of freedom. Wet and clean in god's own nature reserve.

Wow. I'd love to do this sometime.

This post was edited

The last time I hiked naked in the woods (2 weeks ago) I was bitten all over by flies. OK it was part swamp. Afterwards I suggested a "join the dots" between the insect bites.

This post was edited

This is my favourite way to be naked. Especially if there's a soft thick moss layer. Sadly I've rarely had the opportunity. Yesterday while hiking through the woods (clothed) for work in the 32 C heat me and my coworker came across a pristine looking creek. I said it looked great for a dip and she told me I should go in. That was all the encouragement I needed. Unfortunately I could not coax her in also but it was a very refreshing and pleasant dip despite being brief as she was getting attacked by biting insects on shore.

This post was edited