Testicular Ultrasound

I had the unpleasant discovery of a lump on my testicle. Working out of town for a few weeks prevented doing anything about it. When I finally had it checked by a doctor I was given an almost instant appointment for a testicular ultrasound. I didn't know what to expect and wasn't sure how my buddy would react. I suppose erections are an occupational hazard for the technician, and I guess in anticipation of such a reaction I was instructed to hold my (still flaccid) dick against my body with a towel which was then tucked under my hips to keep everything contained. Good thing too as despite trying to remain civil the warm gel being rubbed against my exposed balls did get the blood flowing for a minute. No attention was paid and due to the towel I'm not sure it would've been obvious. Anyway a new experience, and despite the pleasantries not one I'm keen to repeat. Anyone else had that done? Is the towel thing common practice?

This topic was edited
RE:Testicular Ultrasound

Had my first one in January of this year....I was completely exposed genital piercings on cock and ball all out there. She just worked around them and was very professional.. It was a different experience for sure....But I didn't come close to erection... I was asked to hold my dick out of the way with my hand...She even offered me a glove...

This post was edited

Had one done years ago. Was told to pull cock up and cover with towel leaving balls exposed. Than cover with second towel. Started with one female attendant and second one came in to train / watch ? The one asked if she had measured the size of testical and proceded to measure. No erection here.

This post was edited

I had an ultrasound of my balls a couple of years ago.

Guy hot me to strip naked from waste down,, he simply moved my cock to lay on stomach, then applied gel which he coated my sac with then did ultrasound.

While he did the ultrasound back of his left hand laid across base of cock and fingers lifting/tightening sac to pull balls forward.

No sign of an erection, well maybe a little bit of chubbing but all good.
He simply finished ultra sound, wiped balls and thighs off and I dressed.

Results were all clear and have to admit used the experience in a couple of stroking sessions..

If medical tests are required for God sake get them done, they are professional and would have seen it all before and in all its various states.

This post was edited

I had one done 9 years ago. The reason I had to have it done was that my right ball got injured during a back surgery and over the next couple months swelled up to about 3 times it's normal size. It was quite painful as well and the Dr. thought it might be cancer and not injured. Anyway, when I went for the ultrasound she just had me hold my dick out of the way while she worked. It took her quite a while and not only did I have my "normal" pain, but also a major burning going on. Turned out no cancer, but had to have my ball drained. That was not very pleasant either.

This post was edited

Reminds me of a joke. This new doctor is following a nurse around. They walk past a door and some nurse is giving a patient a blow job. He asked why and she said he had a disease where his balls fill up and they need draining twice a day. They pass the next room and the patient is banging away having sex on a pretty nurse. The doctor asks what's going on there. The nurse says, same disease, better insurance.

This post was edited

Yes, had the same treatment.

This post was edited