First to post

Guess I'd be the first to post here. Just thought I would get the conversation going for us younger people. Do you often run into the same situation we do that a lot of the clubs and groups tend to have a higher population of people over 40? We tried starting a younger group but didn't draw much attention. Any others have any success?

This topic was edited
RE: First to post

I've tried to get a younger group (18 to 35) together on quite a few sites, but to no avail -- except once. It started off well, but later attracted older people who seemed to be intrested in asking personal questions of a sexual kind. I closed the forum.

This post was edited

Dude I know what you're saying. Hard to find anyone in their 20's that are online and nude... much less this open with their sexuality...

This post was edited

We seem to have a group of like-minded people in here already :)

This post was edited

Great idea, thanks.

This post was edited

I'm here now, so let's get this topic going

This post was edited

Hey guys, new here but agree with the topic!

This post was edited

Its kinda strange to me to read this. I have always had groups of friends who were pretty open sexuallytogether. Maybe because most all of my friends are NOT into "pairing for life" yet? Get me, its not a formal thing. but we just hang out and if we are at a camp-out or on a holiday somewhere with friends, who sleeps with who just happens.

This post was edited

I'm also here too, I'm 22 so guys if you ever want to chat send me a message, I'm always chilling naked on skype etc etc

This post was edited