We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Im brand new

Ive never done anything like this before but Ive always been very sexually curious about pretty much everything, but Im very straight; love women. Im just wondering if this (swinging) is the kinda thing I could get behind

This topic was edited
RE:Im brand new

Where are you located. My girlfriend and I are also new to this and curious of trying new things. I'm straight as well but would love to share her with you if you meet what we're looking for. Really looking for a decently thick 9" cock for her she doesn't wanna go too big. Well just let me know

This post was edited
RE:Im brand new

Hey man hit us up were young and new too we can swap.

This post was edited