RE:any men over 40?

Hello Jen. Saw your post and I would be honored to chat with you on Skype. My name is Afficianodo. Thanks. Hope to hear from you! Take care.

This post was edited

Hi i would love to cam with you

This post was edited

Hi there gorgeous!
I'd love to have a chat with you sometime ;)

This post was edited

hey Jen
would love to, just turned 50 :)

This post was edited

would love to, welshboy2 on Skype ;)

This post was edited

would love to cam with you

This post was edited

Hi Jen,

I would love to cam with such a gorgeous classy young gal such as yourself. I have an iphoneX that uses Facetime and have previously used skype which would probably be the best option if you do not have an iphone. I prefer not to hand out my mobile number to just anyone, so if you want to persue this option for L&Gs or for whatever reason, shoot me an e-mail @ safebetsamy@gmail.com and I will send you my mobile #. I masturbate at least once/day and see no reason why I can not share the moment with such an awesomely beautiful gal such as yourself. I do have one masturbation vid on my profile page that is only available for those whom I have "friended" such as yourself. I would add that I have lost about 20 lbs. since that vid was created and look and feel much fitter as a result. One of the more curiously interesting "treatment effect" of being active on this site and its sister site truenudist.com is that it gives us a reason to stay active and fit which is 100% good by my definition of things.

I hope to be with you live on Skype, Facetime, or whatever alternative you might prefer. I have been known to experience "performance anxiety" the first time out which as you may already know translates into having a limp dick that refuses to inflate properly. I don't see this as being a major stumbling block to a healthy cam to cam exchange. I just thought you should be made aware of this fact.

This post was edited

add me on Skype...eagannudist.. 68yo exhibitionist

This post was edited
I RE:any men over 40?

Hi Jen,
My Kik ID is Tetragrammatonation. Message me anytime you feel like it. I look forward to chatting with you, swapping pics or anything else.

This post was edited

Looking to cam with older men over 40!hugs alljen

Im 46 and would love to cam or chat

This post was edited