RE:wearing a buttplug to an event

I like to wear my "Colt Turbo Bullet" when I'm out. I keep the controller in my pocket and give myself a buzz sometimes.

This post was edited

Totally agree about the jewelled butt plugs that are Totally uncomfortable for wearing for a longer period of time and makes the inner sides of your butt cheeks very sore.the jewelled disc holding the jewel is the problem. Nice for short times and playing with. I use a medium sized jewlled plug which is metal, personally I prefere to wear a soft dildo as it give the same feeling, can be worn alot longer and all day without getting chapped cheeks.
Andy

This post was edited

Sometimes I wear a medium rubber plug. Love the feeling of having something in my ass.

This post was edited

I wore my first silicone butt plug on a day out with my Uncle when younger. The plug was a snug fit with a very long thin pencil like probe that went all the way in, I could actually feel it wobbling about a little as I moved, it did actually hit my spot! No idea how I managed to last so long and hide my excitement from my Uncle but I think my wet erection confirmed everything!

This post was edited

I had a tailed butt plug it felt nice swaying behind me but a longer plug would have been better as it would fall out sometimes.

This post was edited