Advice needed

Hi all,

New to this forum and to swinging in general - in fact to be honest my wife and I haven't even started, but thinking about it.

My wife is sexually dissatisfied, which has been weighing heavily on our marriage for some time. I have deep rooted cuckold fantasies, so a few weeks ago when we were both a bit drunk I suggested - almost in jest - that she cuckolds me with another guy.

I fully expected her to reject the idea and was quite shocked when she expressed an interest. The next morning we talked about it again, we were both sober by that point so I thought she'd change her mind, but to my surprise she was still really into the idea.

Since then, she hasn't stopped talking about it, teasing me all the time when we have sex and dropping hints at every opportunity. She told me she's looked at swinger sites and there's no shortage of willing guys in our area.

It all feels a bit sudden, I thought I was really into the idea and I was ready for it, but now that it's becoming a real possibility, I'm getting major cold feet. I've been around long enough to know that fantasy and reality are two very different things. I'm worried that if we go ahead with this, I'll change my mind afterwards and by then it will be too late. I am not a great lover (which is the whole point I guess) so I know that whoever she chooses will probably be better than me, meaning she'll lose interest in me and I will lose what little confidence I have - and then it's goodbye to sex with my wife... Or could this be exactly what we need to spice things up?

Anyone been through this situation before? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Advice needed

Have you and your wife discussed what you can do to please her better? Or what she needs from you to be more satisfied? I definitely understand why you would be concerned. For me I would feel more comfortable if sex with my partner wasn't an issue.

This post was edited

I to that thought it would be to my advantage to get my wife another man or couple to fulfill my wife's wishes for total sexual satisfaction . We have now played with many other single men and couples,and to our surprise things how worked out fabulously. We have q great open marriage and I do enjoy watching another man pleasure my wife gives me a great hardon everytime I watch and participate with our or her new partner. Hope you can enjoy the challenge to give your wife total sexual satisfaction

This post was edited

Have you and your wife discussed what you can do to please her better? Or what she needs from you to be more satisfied? I definitely understand why you would be concerned. For me I would feel more comfortable if sex with my partner wasn't an issue.

We've literally tried everything, in the end we've both had to admit to each other that it's a simple case of my wife no longer feeling sexually attracted to me. We have sex but it doesn't excite her and she always has to finish herself off with her ever-growing collection of toys.
We still love each other and we definitely want to stay together, but I know something has to change, because right now she is clearly not getting what she needs.

It's not a question of pride, I've always freely admitted that I'm neither attractive nor particularly good in bed. I'm pretty much ready to take the plunge and it certainly looks like my wife is ready. I just hope it's going to bring us closer together rather than push us further apart - I guess that's my main worry.

This post was edited

IT will bring you closer together. She will love the fact you let her get other dicks. And it's great to watch the wife with another guy, she really gets into it and does things that she didn't do with me.

This post was edited

To gregukguy. I really doubt this is a yes or no .... or black and white question. Halfofcpl says to do it ... that it will bring you closer together. I think it could go either way... if your wifes heart goes pitter patter when you walk into a room and if you have a great great relationship (outside of sex) and she's totally in love with you then perhaps your relationship will strengthen... If you guys have some other issues in addition to the sex... honesty, trusting, money, kids whatever... then I'd be concerned it could work against you.

This post was edited

My gf who lives with me were at home watching a movie that had a scene with a swingers club in it when she said we should go to a place like that. I asked if she really wanted to go & she said yes, I then asked if she wanted just to be watched or play with others & she said whatever I wanted. After a few days the subject came up again and I asked her if she wanted to suck or fuck another guy in front of me & she said whatever I wanted. We went to a club several times and fucked with people watching and the last time we went we had a private room with another couple. It was amazing to see my gf sucking another guys cock while I was fucking her. We try to get to the club whenever our busy schedules allow.

This post was edited