Docking

Im cut and am interested in docking. Anyone done it and how does it feel? It looks like fun and it looks like it feels GREAT.

This topic was edited
RE:Docking

i'm cut and been fortunate to have docked a few times with others who were uncut one with enough foreskin to swallow my gland for a nice orgasm the other nice foreskin and hot docking but spoiled by the first, i equate it to a wet pussy only when done more fun to suck.

This post was edited

hi uncut here I love to dock

This post was edited

Restore your foreskin....join Restoring for Men.......I did.

This post was edited

Looked for Restoring for Men could not find it is it a public group?

This post was edited

Here is something cut men can do to try to experience docking.
Take a condom and cut the tip off. Roll the condom as you would normally do over your hard cock. Now your cock has some condom hanging over your mushroom. Take your partners dick, tip to tip, and open the cut end of the condom and slip it over his head. As far over as u can. Start stroking the full length of both cocks. Hold the condom in place on both cocks. Enjoy. Almost like the real thing.

This post was edited

Here is something cut men can do to try to experience docking.
Take a condom and cut the tip off. Roll the condom as you would normally do over your hard cock. Now your cock has some condom hanging over your mushroom. Take your partners dick, tip to tip, and open the cut end of the condom and slip it over his head. As far over as u can. Start stroking the full length of both cocks. Hold the condom in place on both cocks. Enjoy. Almost like the real thing.

This sounds awesome, will have to try when i can get together with my buddy. Tks.

This post was edited

Looking forward to trying that. You have a great foreskin. Sure wish i had mine but still have fun.

This post was edited

So have I... It took years of tugging, to restore my foreskin, but it was fun, and worth the effort involved!

A/B

This post was edited

Docking our cocks with a mutual masturbation friend, with an ample foreskin was, and is, the most pleasurable penis-to-penis, "male-bonding" experiences that I have ever had... I love doing it!

A/B

This post was edited

hi uncut here I love to dock

So do I!!!

This post was edited