Embarrassing Question

Hi everyone, my husband and I are early 30s and fairly new to swinging. We have a night planned this weekend with a couple in their late 40s who we've met up with twice before.

My husband and I recently did anal (not something we usually do) and it resulted in me developing a small hemorrhoid. I've been treating it over the past week hoping it will go away before our meeting tomorrow but as of this morning it's still there.

Icky detail time (sorry): it's only visible if my ass is spread open. If I refrain from letting anyone spread my cheeks open, it won't be visible.

We're faced with the decision of whether to cancel the meeting or not. A hemorrhoid is not exactly conducive to a sexy swinging environment and it's embarrassing to have anyone potentially see it.

On the other hand, apart from the embarrassing nature of the subject the actual hemorrhoid itself is really small and not actually that unsightly. My husband took a photo of it for me and it just looks like a small ever-so-slightly bluish lump on the inside of my anus. If I saw it on the other woman's bum and I knew what it was, I don't think I'd care.

1. Do we cancel and tell the couple the honest reason? Or do we make up an excuse in case this is too much information to share with a swinging couple?

2. Do we tell them about it and leave the decision in their hands? They might have dealt with hemorrhoids themselves in the past and don't find it a big deal.

3. Do we continue with the meeting but don't mention it, and state that there is to be no ass play this time?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated. I'm really not wanting to lie or mislead them and want to do right by everyone involved. I'm leaning towards being honest and letting them decide.

This topic was edited
RE:Embarrassing Question

You say you don't want to lie or mislead, so go with option 2. No need to deny the pleasure/fun of 4 people just because of one little spot on one ass. Knowing about it ahead of time prevents any awkwardness if it is found out about accidently later during playtime. If they want to see it, don't be shy and show it to them. Then take it from there.

This post was edited

If its embarrasing to you then I would go with option 3 and just say , if its gets to that point, that youre not interested in ass play tonight and leave it at that. If they have any couth, theyll let it stay there and not say anything else. Either way I wouldnt do any ass play because having a hemorrhoid during sex is painful and any ass play is only going to get it more engorged. If you're NOT embarrassed about then I'd agree that option 2 is fine. You just don't know how someoens reaction can be to something like that. They may not think a thing about it or they could be a little grossed out about it.

This post was edited

So how did it end up? Did you guys meet up? And if yes how did it go?

This post was edited

Yes, enquiring minds want to know.
Later,

This post was edited

Yes, how did it go? I would have gone for something between options 2 and 3 - to tell them no anal for yourself because of the haemorrhoid. I expect they would understand and it wouldn't stop the others having anal if they want.

This post was edited