RE:Forced and keped naked

While it's still my keenest fantasy I think we should be careful what we wish for. There are other photos of naked men tied up at the same street fair. One is having his balls kicked and another is having them tasered. In both cases it was by scantily clad women. So maybe it was worth the pain.

This post was edited

While it's still my keenest fantasy I think we should be careful what we wish for. There are other photos of naked men tied up at the same street fair. One is having his balls kicked and another is having them tasered. In both cases it was by scantily clad women. So maybe it was worth the pain.

Olly I think I could deal with someone kicking my cock and ball now tasering them i'm not to keen on that idea but if I was tied to the fence i'm not sure there is much I could do other than cry after lol. i'm sure most tied to a fence have someone watching over them, heck someone liable to come up and attempt to lop off your cock and balls.

This post was edited

Not sure what turns me on most. The trapped on display naked in public part or the helpless aspect.

They do go together, so nobody can wonder why you don't resist. And remember;- you're not just on naked display, you're a plaything too.

This post was edited

One day I didn't mind skinny dipping in front of fishermen but when I requested being pulled on a leash naked to the bicycles I chickened out . They were old people, about my age now.

This post was edited

I agree. Just thinking about being striped naked and forced to do things in public makes my heart go racing.

This post was edited