RE: Cup sizes

"What size are you" it says outside a classy undies shop in Harrogate. Then it lists them:A = Almost boobsB = Barely thereC = Can't complainD = Delicious!DD = Double Delicious!E = Enormous !!F = Fake.G = Get a reductionH = Help me, I've fallen and can't get upJ = 'Jelous of my jugs?' by JordenK = Keep off Kinky!L = Your having a LAUGHI'm a DDD/E, so, um, "Doubly Doubly Delicious"/Enormous!
xoxoxo,
amy
Absolutely Amy! You have some of the sexiest breasts I have seen on here. I cant tell you how much I would love to get my hands and teeth and lips on them!!
Well, you aren't THAT far away, Jack..... :)
amy

This post was edited

40DDD.

This post was edited

and they are lucious

This post was edited

i have a b cup. Nice to know im barely there!and they are lucious

This post was edited

is there a group for small breasts? I love small breasts. thanks

This post was edited

I have, still somewhat perky, 38 D's.. take a peek.. :)

This post was edited

i have a b cup. Nice to know im barely there!You wrong sweetie, I think you are between D and DD :)

This post was edited

guess i've almost till barely boobs ...Ohhh sweetie, you are just gorgeous... Trust me (I am A and B lover)

This post was edited

I love breasts of any size. Small ones, big ones. As long as they are natural. fake ones just don't do it for me.

This post was edited

"What size are you" it says outside a classy undies shop in Harrogate. Then it lists them:A = Almost boobsB = Barely thereC = Can't complainD = Delicious!DD = Double Delicious!E = Enormous !!F = Fake.G = Get a reductionH = Help me, I've fallen and can't get upJ = 'Jelous of my jugs?' by JordenK = Keep off Kinky!L = Your having a LAUGHI'm barely there to a can't complain. But what would complaining do anyway? I think nipples are more important than the breast size itself!:)Alison

This post was edited