STDs/VDs/HIV/AIDS/The Elephant in the Room

This topic was edited
RE:STDs/VDs/HIV/AIDS/The Elephant in the Room

non detectable poz is scientifically the safest sex there is. Why? Because these men, like myself, cannot transmit the virus. It's in the lymph, dormant, but zero in semen or blood. Only a poz person who is on treatment knows their status for sure, and can honestly share it. Anyone else could be unaware, or not telling the truth. Condoms don't work all the time, and abstinence is well, awful. I am always honest about my status, am not offended if that turns someone off, they were not the right choice, no one to blame. What is the problem is men who think they are not at risk but take cum, and who tell their future hook ups they are neg, which in all honesty they might think is true, but have no way of knowing.

This post was edited

STD's are an important issue. All in the swinging lifestyle should be knowledgeable and the topic openly discussed. I concur with Nudistpig on this issue. A non-detectable HIV+ person is the healthiest sexual partner.
Aside from HIV issue the non-detectable poz individual is most likely somebody taking of him/herself (physically and mentally) and is either free of or fully cognizant of any potential STDs. My husband and I are HIV- and prefer non-detectable poz males when engaging in sexual activities with others for this reason.

This post was edited

A very good point!! As nudists, we normally keep our bodies cleaner as we are more aware of certain issues. But being STD savvy is something not always discussed, when it should be. Just as a precaution, whether I really need it or not, I have myself tested at least every 6 months. And these days, anyone that is sexually active with someone besides their spouse should be doing the same.

This post was edited