Dogging

I was told by someone about a local area that people went dogging to. So one day I thought I would go have a look. When I got there not a lot was going on, lots of men walking about or standing by their cars talking to others. Didn't see one woman down there the first time. Went again a couple of days later, still not much going on. Saw a couple of people walk behind the caf that is there, followed them and saw a guy fucking this other guy, I discreetly walked away. I got to talking to this one guy and he was saying that sometimes you got to wait until the early hours for anything to happen, so I decided to stay longer.
About 1am I saw a group of people surrounding a car and thought something must be going on, so I walked over. There were about 10 guys standing there all jerking their cocks whilst another guy in the car who was fully naked was getting sucked off by another guy. I stood watching for a while and I could feel my cock was hard, so I got it out and joined them in jerking off. Suddenly this guy grabbed my cock and started jerking it, I was a little shocked at first and a little scared as I didn't know what would happen if I tried to stop the guy. I thought to myself that it might be a guy jerking my cock, but at least it was not me for a change, so I let him carry on. After a while he pulled my hand towards his stiff cock, I was a bit reluctant but thought I should reciprocate or he might get annoyed as he was jerking my cock, I should jerk his. So I grabbed his cock and the first thing that hit me was the difference in jerking his cock to when I jerk my own, his was so much bigger than mine and it felt good holding a big cock in my hand. We didn't finish each other off, as he took his turn on the guy in the car, so I just stood there jerking myself off.
I went down there a few nights after that and not a lot happened. One night I was standing by my car and it was about 3am and nothing was happening again, but I decided I wasn't leaving without having a wank. So I dropped my trousers and pants and leaned against me car jerking my cock. While I was wanking, I had my eyes closed and suddenly someone grabbed my cock, I opened my eyes to see this enormous albino looking guy jerking me off. I looked down and saw the biggest cock I'd ever seen in my life, I grabbed his cock and started jerking off as well, it was like holding a square shaped tube, it was really thick and hard and I couldn't get my whole hand around it. This guy was scary looking so I didn't protest when he got on his knees and started sucking my cock, he sucked it so hard, it was almost like he was trying to suck my cock down his throat. I told him I was about to cum, but he just carried on and took all my cum in his mouth. Then he got up and thanked me, I should have been thanking him for the best blowjob of my life.

This topic was edited
RE:Dogging

cool story cj in a parking lot that's hot.

This post was edited

Outstanding story! How wonderful to have a guy with a huge penis going down on you! I have experienced it a few times.
Have you been back to see if he would let you return the favor?

This post was edited

Wow thanks for sharing. One you will surly remember for years to cummmmmmmmm

This post was edited

I've moved now so not in that area anymore. Never saw that guy again, but did get a few other bjs and gave a few myself, it was only fair I guess. :)

This post was edited

I love dogging in gay areas and usually wear very little so that I can get naked very easily and it attracts other guys. Sometimes I wander around naked maybe go into the bushes and see who follows me. There never seems to be a shortage of guys who want to suck me off and I love that.I have driven nude into car parks and got out and walked about. It is very exciting!

i'd follow you into the bushes and suck that smooth cock

This post was edited