Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Alpine Nudist Resort

I was given some really bad information that Alpine Nudist Resort in Ohio is Swinger Friendly. I got this info thru THIS site. I paid my $110 for an affiliate membership and when I approached a couple about swinging, was immediately escorted off premises and not given a refund. I blame the people on this site. Just FYI, I found out NO Nudist Campgrounds in Ohio is Swinger Friendly... Back to the Private Clubs!

This topic was edited
RE:Alpine Nudist Resort

Caveat emptor. I'm sure the camp had well explained rules when you went there.

This post was edited