RE:Your preferences

Love watersports

This post was edited

My preferences, in no particular order, are CFNM, CMNM, being watched as I suck cock. I love showing other people my large collection of personal high definition home videos of me sucking cock, licking balls and assholes, being peed on while I hold the guy's cock and direct his stream, having my ass massaged, probed, caressed, fondled and fingered and gently spanked, having a guy rub his hard cock against my asshole, eating cum, getting facials, and the video of the one time I was fucked in the ass. I, also, like to wear panties and show them off to other people. I love holding a man's cock while he pees so I can control his stream. I love being told kinky personal experience stories by other people.

This post was edited

I love being bound and gangbanged. I'll that all the cock that I can get.

This post was edited

I would let anyone do anything they wanted to me

This post was edited

Gus I would love to fuck you.

This post was edited

Bottomless party is my fantasy. Males and females, all bi. No clothing below the waist allowed.... all sex orientations and positions allowed.... Heaven!

This post was edited

I would let anyone do anything they wanted to me

Good man.

This post was edited

Which kind of party do prefer our members? Varnish, leather, rubber, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage, CFNM, CMNF, Bottomless, Topless, TFNM, Toga, Halloween?What about watersports

Please? Lol.

This post was edited

cfnm & cmnm

This post was edited

CFNM, CMNM......well any where I'm exposed naked; all other activity is a bonus

This post was edited