Camping Story 2

As I paddled across the wilderness lake in my canoe, I could see a tent pitched near the first portage. It seemed strange that someone would erect a tent in this particular spot. I didn't see anybody around, either. As I pulled up to the shoreline, something rose up out of the water - a bear I feared.

It turned out to be an attractive young guy with a smooth body, nice ass, and dark hair. He pulled himself up out of the water onto the shore displaying his nude body. He seemed comfortable with his nudity and came over to talk to me.

I asked him why he set up camp here as there are better places to camp further ahead. He said that he only came here to go swimming. We talked for awhile. I could see him starting to be aroused.

I reached into my cooler and pulled out a banana to eat while I sat in the canoe. He asked me if I could deep throat the banana. I said, "I think so." I grabbed his cock and stroked it until it became fully hard. I took his cock into my mouth as far as I could. I could feel it touch the back of my throat. My nose touched against his pubes which appeared to have been shaved a few days ago. I pleasured his cock sucking it up and down making it wet. I stopped to ask him if we could go in his tent before somebody comes.

We crawled into his tent in the 69 position. He took my hard cock in his mouth and I eagerly sucked him. I didn't last too long before I ejaculated into his mouth. I couldn't help myself because it felt so good. He swallowed every last drop of it. He came in my mouth too. We continued to suck each other.

I stayed in his tent overnight. In the morning when I woke up, I saw he had an erection. I sucked his cock hungrily. He woke up and began sucking me too.

A heavy fog rolled in that morning. We went outside the tent to take a look. We could hardly see any distance at all. I stripped off my underwear to go in for a swim.

Before I could get in the water, he asked if he could piss on me. I decided to let him because I really liked him. I didn't know how he could get any pleasure doing it but I'll try anything once.

I lay down on the ground and relaxed. He stood over me. I closed my eyes. He pissed all over my face, in my mouth, down my neck, body and genitals. I turned over and let him piss on my back and ass crack. It felt kind of neat being used that way. I went in for a swim to get clean.

Later, I told him I wanted to fuck his ass really bad. I got some lubricant out of my backpack and put it on. It felt really great pushing my cock up inside him. I pushed it in as far as it would go.

Unexpectedly, I heard a noise that sounded like somebody setting something down. Some people landed their canoe further down the shoreline. They couldn't see us because of the fog though. I got really excited and ejaculated in his ass.

We parted company later that morning when the fog lifted.I gave him my e-mail address but I never heard from him again.

This topic was edited
RE:Camping Story 2

Hot story. Any more?

This post was edited

Hot story. Any more?

Yes. I wrote several others currently on pages 3, 5 and 6 of Man-on-Man Erotic Sex Stories. The page numbers are at the bottom of the screen.

This post was edited

golden showers can be hot got my cock hard thinking about it

This post was edited