Conversation Starter

I've always been happy to share the joys of being a proud foreskin owner. I am often asked about it in nudist venues. Funny, when I was much younger, I was so self conscious of having my hood and actually tried to hide it. For other foreskin owners, has it been a conversation starter for you? An ice breaker? Do you enjoy discussing it openly and having it admired? I'm always happy to share and educate others about having a foreskin. Next to nudity and masturbation, it's another favorite topic of mine.

This topic was edited
RE: Conversation Starter

It hasn't started a conversation but it has featured in one. My penis looks like it#s been cut because I keep it pulled back. I then show them by pulling it forward.

This post was edited

if i see someone at a nudist venue or get together and they are un-cut sooner or later i will strike up a conversation and compliment them on their foreskin, some will actually be concidering circumcision and will alway encourage them to do some research before they allow themselves to get snipped.

This post was edited

if i see someone at a nudist venue or get together and they are un-cut sooner or later i will strike up a conversation and compliment them on their foreskin, some will actually be concidering circumcision and will alway encourage them to do some research before they allow themselves to get snipped.My humble opinion, if it ain't broke, don't mess with it! Amen!

This post was edited

I guess it's more of a conversation starter in the USA where foreskins are uncommon. Here in Europe we take them for granted. I have mine. I keep it pulled back for the look. But I wouldn't be without it.

This post was edited

I would definitely agree with Ollygrumps , the only Men in the UK who do not have a foreskin
would either be of Muslim or Jewish faith, or been circumcised for medical reasons , so
it would not be a conversation starter here, I did go to New York and went to a gay sauna
in Harlem , where guys were fascinated by the fact I had a foreskin, mind you some of
the guys seemed to be fascinated by the fact that I was a foreigner , and white, lol I still
have very happy memories of my visits there

This post was edited

Yeah here in the UK having a foreskin is like having arms or a head. Cutting off part of your body because of tradition seems kind of odd to a lot of us.

This post was edited

I would definitely agree with Ollygrumps , the only Men in the UK who do not have a foreskinwould either be of Muslim or Jewish faith, or been circumcised for medical reasons , soit would not be a conversation starter here, I did go to New York and went to a gay saunain Harlem , where guys were fascinated by the fact I had a foreskin, mind you some ofthe guys seemed to be fascinated by the fact that I was a foreigner , and white, lol I stillhave very happy memories of my visits there

And what a GORGEOUS UNCUT COCK you have mate! Outstanding!

This post was edited
RE:Conversation Starter

I love my foreskin and I was born in the USA!

This post was edited

I agree with you Ollie, I have mine and pull it back most of the time, I seem to be even more naked having it pulled back

This post was edited

I get comments about it all the time and how nice it looks. I take it as a compliment now, use to annoy me but can't do much about guys likes. About half say they wish they had their foreskin.

This post was edited