RE:circle jerk

nothing better than a group of naked guys in a circle jerk sitting skin to skin in a circle jerking their cock the cock to the left or right hopefully leading to moreI ask because I am going to start doing events again after the pandemic, nude, social, sex and so on and have done many in the past, but I am always looking at ways to bring more and better to everyone, and am curious...what would it take for you to make the effort?

You are right in your judgment that for most guys it is just a fantasy never to be acted on. That can be fine. But for those of us who really enjoy physical explorations with other men, it's frustrating that there is so little follow through. Some of the barriers might be:

1) fear of inadequate performance when actually faced with those hard-and-ready guys they imagine 2) self-consciousness about not "fitting in" 3) fear of finding themselves in situations where they might cross boundaries they've set. I'm thinking here of sex that increases risk of STIs with multiple partners. Of course if this is a circle jerk that is not a real concern. But a lot of the posts above are hopeful that bukkake leads to suck- or fuckfests. That's fine but it would need to be defined in the invitation. I turned down a couple invitations to private sex parties because they insisted on bareback, the plan was multiple partners. I've handled some STIs, my goal is to decrease risk going forward.

Guys don't want to be the odd man out, or put the damper on the orgy. In home settings this might seem more uncomfortable than in a public setting like bathhouse or a sex club where you can manage access to your holes without feeling like you've ruined the other party-goers' time.

I like the approach you describe, a group of guys who get to know each other and who you want to pleasure as much as you want to be pleasured. That's key to any good sex, but can get missed in groups. Camaraderie vs conquest I guess.

This post was edited