RE:Exhibitionism and Corona

Hey. SnapChat can be a fun place to exercise a bit of exhibitionism. @ascottishone if you're interested in setting up a group :-)

I have a snap with a private story where i post nudes. Feel free to add me thunks7 (just let me know you are from this site)

This post was edited

I have all my links in my profile !!! Interested!! Add me !!

This post was edited

Lucky neighbor s

This post was edited

you could order delivery and answer for that in the nude or partially exposed by robe or such

This post was edited

you could order delivery and answer for that in the nude or partially exposed by robe or such

true i can't wait to do this!

This post was edited

I love to get up early in the morning, and let the dogs out into the fenced back yard while naked.I open the sliding patio door and let them out, and when they are done, I open the door and stand there until they are all back in. After they eat, I repeat the same process. If its early enough, I make sure my inside light is on so others can at least see my sillouhet, if not see me directly. When the weather is not as chilly, I have been know to go out onto the back step and stroke myself while the dogs eat their breakfast. Im pretty sure a couple of my neighbors have seen me doing this, which makes me want to do it even more. THis morning, I got up a little later than normal, so I left my briefs on, but made sure that my hard cock and balls had slipped out of the stretched leg band, and were hanging free. I know at least one neighbor was up as they had already opened their patio door blinds, and they were further open by the time the dogs were done.

This post was edited

I agree with some others here just go in the chatroom here click on your cam and presto your a exhibitionist to whoever watches your cam it's fun but be sure to be nude and show yourself and bating helps or the viewer will get bored. chaterbate another great choice but so much competition lol but you'll get comments

This post was edited

I live in an apt building on the 20th floor and always nude at home- I leave all my blinds open 24/7- walk out onto the balcony- walk to the rubbish room on my floor - leave the apt door open and forget to close itDoes that help with ideas ?

20th floor is way too high lol

This post was edited

I agree with some others here just go in the chatroom here click on your cam and presto your a exhibitionist to whoever watches your cam it's fun but be sure to be nude and show yourself and bating helps or the viewer will get bored. chaterbate another great choice but so much competition lol but you'll get comments

I never wank on cam but I totally agree about giving people something interesting to watch. There are all sorts of playing with yourself and other things like showing off your sexiest underwear that can keep people watching.
Chaturbate is also a good place to do a bit of social distanced exhibitionism.

This post was edited

I have webcaming on this site and Chaturbate. Also I am on whereby.com or Skype. Hit me up if you want to expose yourself.

This post was edited